The process starts at the moment there is already a locale variant created in an earlier translation process.
- A user edits the primary object in the source language.
- The flag for re-translation appears on the locale variants of that primary object.
- A user creates a translation job for a book that contains the object for that language.
- The flagged locale variant will be included in the translation job.
- As soon as the translation job is 'Created', the flag for re-translation is removed from the locale variant. The variant shows the full color flag again. From the release state, you can see that the object is sent for translation, and has content that is not yet up-to-date.
- You decide to cancel the job.
- The locale variant for that language is flagged for re-translation again.
- The release state of the locale variant is set to the state for cancelled jobs.