In the Translation Job Life Cycle, once a job has been created, the system stores the job in an Export folder on the server, in a zipped archive.
The next step is to download this archive from the server to a location where you can access it, check it, and send it to the appropriate Service Provider.
To download a translation job:
- Select one or more jobs from the Translation Jobs list. The jobs that are ready for downloading show the status as Created.
- To open the File Download window, choose Translation Jobs > Download in the ribbon, or right-click the job (or jobs) and choose Download.
- To save the zip file to your computer or another location, choose Save in the File Download window.
- Send the translation job zip file to your service provider by using Email or FTP, or any other appropriate method.
- Change the status of the jobs that you've sent to the service provider from Downloaded to Out for Translation.
- Select a job in the Translation Jobs list.
- Right-click a job, and then choose Change Status.
- Choose Out for Translation.
Note: You can only update one job at a time; the option is not available if you multi-select jobs.