When you cancel a translation job, Translations performs the following actions:
- Deletes the job from the Translation Jobs list.
- Deletes any local variants that were created for this job.
- Updates the release state applied to objects in the job:
- Any local variants that were included in this job, and already existed before (the objects for re-translation) get the release state for cancelled jobs
- Local variants that were flagged as 'Requires re-translation' before the job was created, are flagged for re-translation again.
- Deletes any associated XML (.zip) files that were created.
- In the Translation Jobs list, select the job.
- On the ribbon, select Translation Jobs > Cancel, or right-click the job name and then choose Cancel.
- A confirmation message is displayed. To cancel the job and remove it from the Translation Jobs list, Choose OK.