The Display and Contents tab defines how this topic appears in Windows Help and in the Windows Help contents tab.
Set a relationship with a media object that defines the help window that this topic displays in when it is called from the help contents, index, jumps, or from any related topics popup.
Help contents behavior
Choose how this topic displays when you jump to it from the Help contents.
- Display as a Popup: the topic opens as a popup.
- Show only as a heading: no topic is created in Windows Help, only an entry in the contents is created.
- Display in the Default Window: the topic appears in the window defined in Topic Help window.
- Do not show in contents: a topic is created in the Windows Help, but this topic doesn't appear in the contents. Use this for What's This Help topics and other topics that you don't want in the contents. This setting is also used in HTML outputs.
Note: Child topics or books beneath the topic, which are set not to show in the contents, "inherit" the same behavior and are also hidden in the contents. Also, if you include a sub book in the contents of another book, the sub book's title doesn't appear in the main book contents, only the topics inside that book.
- Execute this Macro: set a relationship to a macro procedure object to be executed. A topic is still created but the macro may not necessarily display the topic.