When formatting in your documents is not identified by an existing rule, you can create a new rule.
- In the main window, click Import > Transformation > Rules. The Import Rules window opens, showing all the rules in your library.
- Choose New.
- Select the rule type, and give your rule a Name and Description.
- If Create Topic in Document is selected, you'll see a Topic Creation tab.
- If Apply Author-it Style is selected, you'll see a Style Mapping tab.
- If Find/Replace Text is selected, you'll see a Find and Replace tab.
- Select the Topic Creation, Style Mapping, or Find and Replace tab, and enter the criteria for your rule.
- Save your changes.