When modifying a table, sometimes you need to remove cells or entire rows or columns. Choose from these options: Delete the selected cells, Delete the selected columns, Delete the selected rows, or Delete the entire table (this option is only available from the Layout tab).
- To delete the entire table, you can click inside one of the cells.
- To delete a single cell, column, or row, you can click inside one of the cells.
- To delete multiple cells ensure you select the entire group of cells.
- Position the cursor in the cell that you want to delete, or select one or more cells.
- Click Layout > Delete, and the appropriate delete option.
Right-click inside one of the selected cells, click Tables, and then select the delete option.
- Save your changes.