Use this screen to configure various defaults for the Localize.
Default Locale value for objects in this library:
When you open the Options settings, if only one locale exists in the library (that is, no other locale records have been created), the Default Locale value option is enabled. Use this option to select the base language for your localizations (this is the base language you use for creating content in your library).
If there is more than one locale record, this setting is disabled.
Set one of the locales as the default value for the <
Set the image options to include image files with your translation job. You can select any combination of the following settings:
- Export embedded pictures as files: Creates a copy of each embedded image file from the book(s) included in the translation job. A set of images is included with the files for each locale. Default value is un-checked.
- Also include file objects without translatable text: This works only in combination with Export embedded pictures as files or Export lnked pictures as files. Even when the file objects do not contain any translateble content, the picture is exported.
- Export linked pictures as files: Creates a copy of each linked image file from the book(s) included in the translation job. A set of images is included with the files for each locale. When the File object links to different image files on the output tabs, a copy of each image is included, prefixed with the first letter of the output tab. For example, P_123.gif or W_123.jpg. Default value is un-checked.
- Include previews of pictures: Creates a JPG preview for each image included in the translation job. Using this option, all images are converted to JPG format. Default value is un-checked.
Set the time used to refresh the Translation Jobs Grid when lengthy processes such as Importing and Uploading are running. Type zero for no refresh at all. The minimum refresh time is 30 seconds, and maximum time is 24 hours. Refresh rates can be set for:
- Translation jobs grid: The main translation jobs interface is browser-based, so it requires a refresh period (you can also refresh manually).
- Check for uploaded files: not supported.