The log files for the Review module are created in the logs sub folder in the WebApplications and InternalAPI folders.
There are two formats for the log files:
- .alg: this file provide the log information in a plain text format. Open it in a text viewer such as Notepad.
- .html: this file provides an easy to read format. View it in a browser such as Firefox or Internet Explorer. This is the best format to use when viewing your log files. This format includes a summary at the start of the page, color coding for messages, and the option to click column headers to sort the entries.
- Open the WebApplications or InternalAPI folder and locate the logs sub folder.
- Double-click the HTML log viewer file to view the log file. The log file contents are stored in the .alg file.
From the HTML file shorcut menu, click Open with... and click Internet Explorer.
The log file opens in the Internet Explorer browser.
Note: In IE, if the content is not visible, change your document mode.
- Scroll through the log file to locate warning messages in red text.