Use Preview pane menu commands to add or update files in the File object.
- Select Insert, then select:
- Insert Picture: inserts an embedded picture in the output tab.
- Insert OLE Object: inserts an embedded OLE object, ensure the Source type is also set to Embedded Picture or OLE object.
Note: Embedded OLE objects cannot be opened for editing. If you need to make changes to the file use a Linked OLE object.
- Open: opens the image file or Linked OLE object for editing.
- Clear: deletes the file from the output tabs:
- When you use an embedded source type, the image or file is deleted from all tabs where the embedded file is used.
- When you use a linked source type, the image or file is only deleted from the selected tab.