The Position tab defines the position of the selected related group relative to the topic heading, topic text and other related groups in this topic.
Determine where this group is placed in the published outputs relative to the heading and the topic text. There are three positions:
- Above the topic heading places the group immediately before the topic heading
- Below the topic heading places the group immediately below the topic heading and above the topic text
- Below the topic text places the group immediately below the topic text
Determines how this groups aligns to other groups in the same group position in the published output. There are two alignment options:
- Vertically places this group directly below other groups in this position
- Horizontally places this group beside other groups in this position
The order of groups to each other is determined by the Related Group Sequence.