The object list pane (to the right of the Navigation pane) displays objects that are:
- Stored in the selected library folder
- Identified in the results of a library search.
The following details are shown for the objects:
- Object's type (for example, topic, book, style) - shown by the icon, which you'll become very familiar with.
- Object's description
- Object template the object is based on
- Last time the object was modified
- Who last modified the object
- Object's unique ID number
- Version of the object
- Object's document release state
- If an object is a variant, the object's variant criteria are displayed.