If you want to add help texts to the help in the Author-it Honeycomb output, you need to define the identifiers and add them to the index.htm. Then you need to add the texts to the userinterface.json.
- Open the userinterface.json form the Author-it Honeycomb template folder hv_src\data\common\en.
- Define class names for the heading text in the help, and for the help text.
Make sure that you use unique class names for the heading and the help text.
- Add the class names and texts as shown in the figure.
- Save the userinterface.json.
- Open the index.htm from the Author-it Honeycomb template folder hv_src.
- Navigate to the Shellhelp definitions section.
- Insert a new <li> item for your help text. You should add a heading and the help text.
- Make sure that you use the class names as defined in userinterface.json.
Note: Do not enter the help text in the index.htm. The example shows help texts, however Author-it Honeycomb reads the texts from the userinterface.json file.
- Save the index.htm.