The Move Files action deletes files in one folder and adds them to another folder.
- Open the publishing profile and select the Actions tab.
- Click the Move Files action.
- Add the name of the file you want to move, or use wildcards and a file format to move all files of a single type. Alternatively, select the All output in publishing folder check box to move all files.
Wildcards enable you to copy all files in a specific format, for example, *.gif. Create more than one action if you need to copy files in a different format as well.
- Select From publishing folder to then browse to the folder where you want to move the files.
- Click OK to save the action.
The action is added to the After Publishing list.
- Save the changes to the profile.