If your File objects contain EPS files, the EPS files must be converted to PDF. Antenna House does not support EPS files. You can convert the EPS to PDF with Ghostscript.
- Go to http://www.ghostscript.com/download/gsdnld.html and install Ghostscript (AGPL version available)
- Open the PDF ProCSS publishing profile, Actions tab.
- Modify the Before Publishing Copy Action to include all vbs files. For running Ghostscript, the ghostscript.vbs is needed. The copy action is used to bypass any security issues with running a vbs over a network. A bat file can also be used, if vbs is not allowed.
- Open ghostscript.vbs in a text editor to verify that the path to Ghostscript is correct.
- Add a Command Line action before the Generate PDF output action, to convert eps-files to PDF.