Specifies the type of source file to be used in your Word output. Options may enable or disable when you choose a file type, as some properties are not applicable to some file types. The types available are:
- Embedded Picture or OLE Object: the embedded picture will be used. At the time of publishing, the embedded picture or OLE object is extracted to the format specified in Output as and linked to the Word document. If it is an OLE Object and Output as is set to "(source)" the embedded OLE object is copied and embedded in the Word document. This can give better printed results for vector based OLE objects.
- Linked Picture files: valid picture file formats that Microsoft Word can load (bmp, wmf, gif, jpg, pcx, tif, dib, svg, eps, tiff, tif, png).
- Linked Document files: preformatted Word, RTF, or text documents. These are inserted in the published document. This is a way of inserting complex formatting and documents. (doc, rtf, txt)
- Linked OLE objects: any valid file type can be selected. At the time of publishing, this file is inserted into the document as an OLE object. The OLE server must be installed for the selected file type.
- Linked URL file: links to images located on a web server. At the time of publishing, this file is inserted into the document.
The PrintSourceType element corresponds to the "Source Type" field on the Document tab of the File object.
0 to 3, where:
0 = Linked Picture File (*.bmp;*.wmf;*.gif;*.jpg;*.pcx;*.tif;*.dib)