- Start Author on a PC of an Author-it user.
- Publish a book to a profile that is configured for Centralized Publishing.
You get the following notification:
The message disappears after a few seconds.
Next the Remote Publishing Jobs window opens.
The Remote Publishing Jobs windows shows your centralized publishing jobs and the status of the jobs.
The following statuses are possible:
- Pending: the job waits until the publishing server accepts the job.
- Queued: the job is waiting in the queue for processing.
- Started: the job is being processed.
- Completed: the job is ready.
- Canceled: the job is canceled.
- As soon as the job is completed, select the job in the Remote Publishing Jobs window, and click
This will open the folder with the published content..
- Repeat this procedure on at least two different computers.