This slide type displays as full screen, so no sub heading or introductory text is needed.
To create a Conversation slide:
- At the highest level in the book structure, create a slide topic based on the Conversation template.
- Insert two file objects, e.g. that show the persons that have the conversation. The file objects must be in separate paragraphs.
Optimal dimension of the graphics for conversation are 658×524 px (width × height).
- Apply the ClickableImage style to the paragraphs with the file objects.
- Apply the ItemTransitionTime variable to the topic with a value of 3 seconds or more.
- Create or reuse topics based on any template, and insert them as children of the conversation introduction topic.
Every topic is a part of the conversation, as stated by one of the participants.