WebDAV (Web-based Distributed Authoring and Versioning) allows users to edit and manage content on remote web servers. The WebDAV action transfers files to a WebDAV server.
- From the Publishing Profile, select the Actions tab.
- Click the WebDAV action.
- In the description field, type a name for the action.
- Add the WebDAV Server settings, then test the connection.
- Select Include "All Output" to transfer all files from the publishing folder. You can also use wildcards to transfer specific file types.
- Click OK to save the action.
The action is added to the After Publishing list. To move the action to the Before Publish list select the action and click the Move Up arrow.
- Save the changes to the profile.