Drag an object into a topic to import a single graphic, or batch import a group of graphics into your library to quickly create File objects. After creating the File object, drag it into your topic, or insert it from the thumbnail(s).
- Select a graphic file or files, and drag-and-drop the file(s) into any folder object list in the library explorer. You can choose the folder where the objects are created.
The Create File Objects window opens.
- Complete the settings for the new File objects:
- If you are importing a single graphic, give the File object a name or accept the default <
- Select the template you want to apply to all of the File objects, and the folder where you want to store the Ffile objects.
- Click OK to create and save each File object.