- Download a Word file from the company share folder on Files.
- Open the template document in Word.
Note: These instructions may vary depending on your version of Word.
- In the Styles window, click .
- Create an endnote character style. The character style must be called "endnote" in order for Word to recognize the relationship with the endnote style in Author.
Note: Creating an endnote paragraph style causes the entire paragraph to take on the style of the endnote number.
- Save the document as a Word Template.
- Upload the file to the company share folder on Files.
Best Practice: Rename the old file template with today's date so you have a copy in case the new template doesn't work.
- Confirm tht the book template associated with the Word template still has the correct filepath.