There are several ways to customize the appearance of the Web Help display.
- Customize the styles used in the .css file.
- Show or hide each of the toolbar icons. When you show an icon you are enabling the functionality required for your output.
- Switch between the standard themes by changing the default color options (either blue or gray).
- Create your own color theme, adapting the styles in the css file and other files used by the standard gray theme.
- In addition, customize the footer layout and use system variables to include publishing information.