Once you have assigned the license to your primary library you can assign tokens to a secondary library, for example when you are working in test or sandpit libraries.
- Open your secondary library using Author-it Administrator.
- Select Security > Update Licenses.... The Update License window opens. Click the option to use an Author-it License Library. Click Next to continue.
- The library allocation window opens. Click Find Library... then select the library you are assigning tokens to. Click OK.
- The pathway to the library is added to the Update License window. Click Next to complete the licensing update.
- When the Licensing has been successfully updated, close the licensing window.