The Magellan menu consists of the following buttons:
- Hamburger: opens the navigation pane with table of contents.
- Filter: opens the navigation menu with the Filters. If configured, filters allow end users to filter content by variant values.
- Settings: an end user can configure the functionality shown within Magellan, by switching widgets and menu items on and off.
- Help: opens a short help on how to use Magellan.
- Language menu: when published to different locales and if configured correctly, the end user can choose different locales here. If configured, the end user can also select Google Translate offered languages. This will translate the content within Magellan by machine translation, offered through Google Translate cloud service.