The initiator starts the review process by configuring settings in a Review Form, and may also edit the settings for an existing review. This person is likely to be an author or editor.
Possible review initiator actions
The initiator starts the review process, updates the requirements for existing reviews, and monitors the review:
- Create a new review by creating, configuring and saving a Review Form, or by duplicating an existing review and then customizing it.
- Edit a review by editing the review form.
- Add a participant to the review with the Review Form.
- Remove a participant from the review by editing the review form.
- Change participants in the review by editing the review form.
- Delete a review that has not yet initiated.
- Cancel a review that has already initiated. This requires that release states be redefined.
- Monitor the status of the review by using the review summary dashboard.
- Monitor the news feed page for recent participant actions, reminders and suggestions.