Topics in the review cycle can be opened in Review from the Author module. This is done from the View History window using the Show Review option.
Requirements for using this option
- Review settings must be set by your Library's Security Administrator.
- The Review or Editorial "review type" must be set for the release state assigned to the topic.
- The topic must be included in a current review, and the topic must have been opened in Review as part of the review process.
- Open the Library using Author.
- Right-click on a topic and click Show History... to display the View History window.
- Select the entry with the highest revision number and click .
- Paste the link in a browser window.
- Log in using your credentials.
The topic opens in Review.