You can edit the equation by opening the File object, and double-clicking the equation in the preview pane to open the editor.
- With the topic open, choose Edit > Insert > Insert OLE object.
- Select Create New Object, click OK, then click Microsoft Equation 3.0 as the object type. Click OK.
- The Equation Editor opens. Use the editor to create the equation.
- To save and add the equation to the File object, in the Equation Editor's menu click File > Exit and Return TerObject.
- Name and save the File object.