For carousels, three levels of topic need to be added to the book contents. For example:
- At level 1, place the topic based on the Carousel CH template. This creates the carousel slide.
- At level 2, place topics containing the carousel images. Add one level 2 topic for each image.
- At level 3, place topics containing the explanatory information that is displayed in a separate popup window for each image. If there is no explanatory information for an image, the level 3 topic is not needed.
For information about image dimensions and scaling, refer to Image size requirements
- Create a topic at level 1 in the presentation book structure, based on the Carousel CH or Carousel CH FullScreen template.
- Include a sub title, and introduction, if required.
- For the level 2 topics, create or re-use topics with a file object.
- Place these as sub-topics to the Slide topic.
- Add an image file object to each of the level 2 topics and apply the ClickableImage style.
- Any text in this topic, below the file object, is placed as an overlay on top of the image.
- For the level 3 topics, create or re-use topics based on a general topic template. The topic heading will appear as the popup title.
- Add the content for the popup.
- Place each one as a sub-topic to the related level 2 topic.