Within Chrysalis, the behaviour of links in the published output is as follows, regardless of which template the links are using:
- Links to web sites always open in a new tab.
- Links to files on the web always open in a new tab.
- Links to resource files that have been set as additional resources for the Chrysalis output, depending on the file type are either downloaded, or opened in a new tab.
- Links to a slide or popup open the slide or popup in the same window. A 'back' arrow button is added at the top of the destination slide to return to the starting point.
- Link buttons can link to all the above - web sites, files on the web, resource files or other slides/popups. The behaviour of these links will be as described above for the target type.