The 'theme' is the look and feel of the published Chrysalis presentation. The theme consists of two parts:
- Slide themes: use the variable < CHTheme > variable to switch to a different theme. With the variable you can set the following Chrysalis elements:
- Slide level title, subtitle and border colors
- Slide content font color, hyper link colors
- Effects - colors of custom link buttons
The variable refers to settings in slide-themes.css in the ch_src\css\common template folder.
You can even set a different slide theme per slide.
The default template set comes with three themes: ch-theme1, ch-theme2 and ch-theme3.
- Global User Interface elements
- Navigation buttons - color and background
- Menu Icon - color and background
- Course Menu Titles - text color, border underline color
- Next/Back arrow color
- Accordion title - text color and background
- Timeline - color and background of themed items
- Popup title - font and background, close icon color and background
The user interface elements are defined in ui-theme1.css. in the ch_src\css\common template folder. The index.htm in the ch_src folder refers to one ui-theme css. Change the reference to the ui-theme css if you want to change the user interface theme.
The default template set comes with three css files for the user interface: ui-theme1.css, ui-theme2.css, ui-theme3.css.
Note: a designer can use the "inspect" browser function while running a presentation to view the associated attribute and css file. Update these attributes as needed to achieve the look and feel desired.