You can link directly to an external resource file from within a slide, or, in the published output, you can display a list of all resource files and download for opening locally. Also refer to Link behaviour.
- Open the slide topic.
- Select the text on which to place the link.
- Click the button:
- Click to create a new Hypertext link object.
- Give it a name and base it on a template.
- Open the Hypertext Links tab.
- In the Internet URLs area at the bottom, click .
- Click in the link field and delete http://www. then add the name of one of your resource files, complete with file type, e.g. user_guide.docx
- Click .
- Hover over the ellipses button at the bottom of a slide and click the
- Click an entry in the list.
Depending on the file type, the file is either downloaded for viewing locally, or opened in a new tab.