Set two Author-it text variables in your library to control the Recently Update Pages list entries:
- < ModifiedTopicLimitDays> to define the number of days since topics were last modified to include in the list.
- < ModifiedTopicLimitCount> to define the number of recently modified topics to include in the list.
- Select Manage Variables from the File menu.
- Click Add and enter the < ModifiedTopicLimitDays> variable details:
- Set the Value to the number of days of history that you want to see, such as, 7.
- Click OK.
Note: Ensure you do not select Prompt Before Publish.
- Create a second variable for < ModifiedTopicLimitCount>:
- Set the Value to the maximum number of topics that you want to see in the list, such as, 50.
Note: Always enter one number higher than the number of topics that you want to see.
- Click OK.
- Close the variables list.
- Assign the variables to the Magellan publishing profile so they are always applied when publishing a book to a Magellan site.
They show in the Publish Job variable selection window for information only; the values cannot be changed.
Note: Do not apply these variables to the Magellan book.