You will need to add your library to Service Manager before enabling available services such as:
- Centralized publishing
- Scheduled reviews
- Author-it Xtend indexing
- Open Author-it Service Manager.
- Click Add Library. The Select Library window opens.
- Click the SQL Server tab and connect to your SQL library using a user with full access to the database.
- Click OK.
- In Author-it Service Manager, right-click each service in your library and select Configure Service.
- Enable Start Automatically.
The library is added to your libraries list with separate entries for each service.
In Author-it Service Manager, right-click each service in your library and select Start Service.