Settings and text strings need to be updated in variant templates for each locale in which you're translating and publishing.
- Locate the template object in the library folder.
- Right-click the object, and then choose Variant > New Variant...
- Assign the Locale criteria value for the variant.
Do not assign any other variant criteria values to this object.
- Right-click the variant template and then choose Properties.
- Update the settings or text strings in the output tabs for this object.
- Save your changes.
After creating your variant template, mark it as localized.
- Select the variant template object in the library folder.
- Right-click the object, and then choose Localized.