Rearrange the order of the styles on the Styles toolbar by moving styles into groups based on either their attributes or the styles you use most often.
- Open the Editor and on the Edit tab, click the Format command group's dialog box launcher.
- Select the Style you want to move, then:
- Click the Move Up button to move the style further up the list and towards the left of the toolbar.
- Click the Move Down button to move the style further down the list and towards the right of the toolbar.
- Click OK to save your changes.