The first item in a Magellan project is a landing page topic.
- Right click in the contents section.
- Select: New > Topic > Magellan Template > [LandingPage].
- Use the up arrow to put the Landing Page topic at the top of the section.
The Landing page topic must be:
- above the Magellan Table of Contents.
- in the root of the book structure.
A Landing page topic must contain
- a Landing Page rotator topic.
- a Landing Page Content topic.
- a Page Footer item.
They can be placed in any order. The amount of topics in each section is up to you. They can be empty if required.