The Jump tab is only available when the Jump From Anchor property is set to New window, and defines how the links in the Hypertext Links tab will be converted into HTML jumps in the published web outputs.
New Window Name
Defines a Target window for the jump. Browser windows can have names associated with them, and links from any window can refer to another window by name. When the link is activated, the document referenced will appear in that named window. If the window is not already open, the browser will open and name a new window for you.
If the targeted document is part of a frameset, there are various reserved names for target window available for smooth window transition. These are:
- _self: always load this link over yourself.
- _parent: always load this link over your parent (becomes self if you have no parent).
- _top: always load this link at the top level (becomes self if you are at the top).
Determines if the targeted URL or Topic is opened into a new browser window.
Defines the attributes of the new browser window. This option is only available if the Open in New Window property is checked. The supported attributes are:
- Show Toolbar: determines if the browser shows/hides its toolbar.
- Resizable: determines if the new browser window is resizable.
- Show Status bar: determines if the browser shows/hides its status bar.