- Users opening a Magellan site using the site URL directly in a browser, or the open link from the successful publish email notification, must now always identify themselves as the publishing user to see the site, by entering their Author-it login credentials.
- Default values for recently-added site configuration elements in the Magellan engine siteconfig.json file are now set as:
- An unexpected white border obscuring content at the base of the landing page and content page is no longer shown.
- The mute audio control for youtube videos in file objects is now correctly included in the source URL.
- The error message displayed when youtube video source URLs fail validation is now more informative with samples of valid URLs.
- For topics moved to editorial, the discussion pane with reviewer comments is now correctly hidden/shown using the Discussions button.
- The file object template specified when creating a new file object in Contribute is now assigned correctly.
- Deleting a publishing job in the Contribute Publishing tab now removes only the selected publishing job, folder and files.
- History Comments saved to changed objects, which are added as values to the < HISTCOMMENT> variable for the object, are now excluded from Localize jobs.
- Contributor users are now correctly notified of failed and canceled publishing jobs.
- Author-it now always sends a welcome email whenever a new or existing user is (re)activated through the allocation of a licence.