Edit the footer layout and content by modifying the index.htm file. The default layout uses a three cell table displaying:
- Cell 1: Left - displays the last date the topic was modified
- Cell 2: Center - no content in the default file
- Cell 3: Right - the "Powered by Author-it" logo.
To edit the footer:
- Open the index.htm file
- Locate the footer table code (shown in the following image).
- Change any of the content located inside any of the three cell tags.
- Save the changes to the index.htm file.