Use the File Transfer action to transfer files to a remote location using your FTP program after publishing has been completed.
- From the publishing profile, select the Actions tab.
- Click the File Transfer action.
- In the Descrption field, type a name for the action.
- Type the FTP Server settings.
- Click Test Connection.
A message box confirms if the connection was successful. If the connection fails, check the settings and test the connection again.
- Select the Include "All Output" check box to transfer all files from the publishing folder. You can also use wildcards to transfer specific file types.
- Click OK to save the action.
- Add the action to the After Publishing list.
- Save the changes to the profile.