When you publish to the web based training output, the output published to a sub folder of the publishing folder. If you need SCORM output, zip the content of this sub folder. Import the zip file into a LMS.
To view the output in a browser:
- Locate the Honeycomb course book in the library.
- Use the ribbon or the right-click context menu to publish the book.
- Open the output folder.
- Open the sub folder that contains the Honeycomb output.
- Copy all content of this sub folder to a web server.
- Open your internet browser, and navigate to the web location.
For more information about working with web-based output, see the Author-it Knowledge Center.