Define a list of object replacement rules for the profile. During publishing the profile substitutes the object in the book with the preferred object. Using the replacement rules you can influence the look and feel by substituting Media objects or Styles. The Select Object to Replace window includes an object search so you can locate objects based on type, containing specific text, or locate objects by using their description.
- From the Publishing Profile, select the Theme tab.
- Click Add in the Object Replace group.
The Select Object to Replace window opens.
- Add the search criteria for the objects, then click Search.
- In the search results list select the object you want to replace, then double-click or click Select.
The object's reference is added to the Original field.
- Select the object you want to use in the published output, then double-click or click Select.
The substitute object's reference is added to the Replacement field.
- Click OK to save the replacement rule and close the window.
The rule is listed in the Theme tab.