For accordions, two levels of topic need to be added to the book contents. For example, this is a vertical accordion with two panels:
- At level 1, place the topic based on the Accordion Vertical or Accordion Horizontal template. This creates the accordion slide.
- At level 2 below the accordion slide, place topics containing the information for each panel.
- Create a topic at level 1 in the book structure, based on the Accordion Vertical or Accordion Horizontal template.
- Include some content as an introduction for the accordion.
- For the level 2 topics, create or reuse topics based on any template.
- Place these as sub-topics to the slide topic.