To create these slide grids, two levels of topic need to be added to the book contents.
- At level 1, place the topic based on the appropriate grid slide template. This creates the grid slide.
- At level 2 below the grid slide, place topics containing the text and other content to display.
Add one level 2 topic for each of the grid elements. There is always two required, for example:
In case the content of the level 2 topics does not fit in the grid, a ellipses button displays.
When you click the ellipses button, the complete level 2 topic opens in a popup.
For information about image dimensions and scaling, refer to Image size requirements
- Create a topic at level 1 in the presentation book structure, based on one of the grid slide templates.
- Include a subtitle.
- Add two level 2 topics, by creating or re-using topics based on the Topic template.
- Place these as sub-topics to the Slide topic.
- Add the content for these level 2 topics.
- Place them in the order you want them to appear on the grid. Refer to Grid layouts and topic order for specific information on this.