Author-it requirements for individual workstations (clients) are separated by user module.
- CPU: 1.5 GHz minimum
- RAM: 4 GB (8 GB recommended)
- Solid State Drive recommended
- OS: Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)
- .NET Framework 4.8
- Microsoft Word 365 / 2016 / 2013
- Java Runtime Engine or OpenJDK. (required for JavaHelp or Oracle Help)
- Antenna House 6.5 or later (required for ProCSS pdf outputs)
- Saxon for .NET 9.7 or later (required for Magellan outputs)
Contribute, Review, and Localize
- Google Chrome / Mozilla Firefox / Microsoft Edge / Internet Explorer 9+
The review process uses two modules Review and Author. While in the review phase of a review, reviewers operate only in the Review module to make suggestions and comments on content. Their browser options are Internet Explorer 9+, Mozilla Firefox, or Chrome. While in the same Review module, editors monitor these suggestions and comments, and interact with the reviewers. However, in the editorial phase of a review, editors only accept or reject changes and edit content in the Author module.