- In IIS Manager, expand the Connection to open Sites > Default Web Site.
- Convert all of the new web application folders to IIS Applications in turn, by right-clicking on each one and choosing Convert to Application.
- Click Select... and choose the application pool that you have just created.
- Repeat this for each web application folder that you have copied to C:\inetpub\wwwroot.
Convert both the AuthoritWebAPIService and WebApplications folders to the WebAppsPool. Contribute and InternalApi are mapped to their respective pools.
- Click OK to save all windows.