A filter's variant values can be modified and saved to the filter.
Change a filter's criteria values
- Open the Select Filter Criteria window:
- From the Library Explorer, go to Author > Variants > Filter > Custom...
- From the book, go to Edit > Variants > Filter > Custom...
- In the Favorites drop-down list, select the filter.
- Make the modifications to the filter's criteria values.
- With the cursor in the Favorites field, press Enter on the keyboard to save the filter.
- A confirmation message appears when you re-save the filter without changing the name because you are overwriting the current filter. Click Yes in the confirmation message.
- Click OK to close the Select Filter Criteria window.