You can delete variant filters when you no longer needs them. Delete filters by using the Delete button in the Select Filter Criteria window. When the filter is deleted, it is also removed from the Filter menu list for the Library Explorer and the book.
- Open the Select Filter Criteria window:
- From the Library Explorer, go to Author > Variants > Filter > Custom...
- From the book, go to Edit > Variants > Filter > Custom...
- In the Favorites drop-down list, select the filter.
- From the right side of the Favorites field, click the delete button.
- Click OK to close the window.