All browsers have a DevTools console where you can highlight all the different parts of a web page and identify the css elements. Use the inspector to identify css elements in the mainstyles.css and Contentstyles.css to update.
Note: This procedure is for Chrome, but it will be very similar for other browsers.
- Open the Magellan page that contains the item you want to change.
- Press F12 to open the inspector.
- Select the Inspector icon on the toolbar.
- Hover over the object on the Magellan site that you want to inspect. For example, hovering over the language selector shows the element name, with the corresponding css information highlighted in the inspector console.
- Search the css file(s) for the same element.