To ensure the video image is responsive to the screen size and still plays when reduced down to a mobile size, you have to format the link in a particular way.
- Right click on the youtube video that you want to place in your topic and select Copy embed code.
- Paste it into Notepad.
The code will look something like this:
<iframe width="424" height="238" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/sHmHTXz4Hrs" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Select and copy just the scr text between the quotes ("): https://www.youtube.com/embed/sHmHTXz4Hrs
Note: The URL must include the the /embed/ item.
- Paste the link into the file object > Web tab > Source URL window, replacing the default URL.
- Select the Media Options tab at the bottom and choose how the video will play.
- Click Apply.
- The selections are added to the URL, for example:
- Click OK.