To ensure the video image is responsive to the screen size and still plays when reduced down to a mobile size, you have to format the link in a particular way.
- Open the video that you want to embed and select the Share icon.
- Select and copy all the text in the Embed window.
- Paste it into Notepad.
The code will look something like this:
<iframe src="https://player.vimeo.com/video/247875919?title=0&byline=0&portrait=0" width="640" height="360" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; fullscreen; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>
<p><a href="https://vimeo.com/247875919">Author-it Honeycomb Demonstration Webinar</a> from <a href="https://vimeo.com/authorit">Author-it Software</a> on <a href="https://vimeo.com">Vimeo</a>.</p>
- Select and copy just the scr URL: https://player.vimeo.com/video/247875919
- Paste the link into the file object > Web tab > Source URL window, replacing the default URL.
- Select the Media Options tab at the bottom and choose how the video will play.
- Click Apply.
The selections are added to the URL, for example:
- Click OK.